1. Briefly introduce the Harvard study on happiness 2. Are you surprised by Dr. Robert’s findings? 3. According to your opinion, what makes a good life?

Audio recording : 




Text : 

Over these 75 years,
Harvard study on happiness has shown that
the people who fared the best were
the people who leaned in to relationships, with family, with friends, with community.
Good relationships keep us happier and healthier, than people who are less well connected.

Mark Twain says
"There isn't time, so brief is life, for bickerings, apologies, heartburnings, callings to account. There is only time for loving, and but an instant, so to speak, for that. "

I'm not surprised by Dr. Robert's findings, because in my life I can feel a good relationship that really makes me happier.

In my opinion, in addition to good intimacy, travel can make life better because it allows me to know the world with a happy heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you procrastinate sometimes? Why do you procrastinate? How to stop procrastinating?

I thoughts about the topic we discussed today

Listen to Can you trust a smart speaker, and answer the following three questions