Are the speaking and listening tasks difficult for you? What are the challenges you often face when you listen and speak in English?

In these tasks of speaking and listening, 
I feel that the hardest part for me is to express your thought,
because I have to express my ideas in English within a limited time. 
I will be very nervous to me and will think about it. 
It's right to talk about it, I may not be able to react immediately.
When I listen and speak in English, the challenge I often face is expression, 
when I have ideas in my mind, I may not be able to correctly express what I want to convey, or the words that I have spoken, is the grammar consistent?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you procrastinate sometimes? Why do you procrastinate? How to stop procrastinating?

Listen to Can you trust a smart speaker, and answer the following three questions

I thoughts about the topic we discussed today